Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:35:24 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>, bdrewery@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] fusefs-ntfs and fusefs-libs updates

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are looking for people using fusefs-ntfs. Bryan updated fusefs-ntfs
> to the latest version and i have an update for fusefs-libs.
>
> If you use fusefs-ntfs it would be great if you could download the
> patches at
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bdrewery/patch-sysutils-fusefs-ntfs-2012.1.15.txt
> http://people.freebsd.org/~flo/fusefs-libs-2.9.1.diff
>
> and update fusefs-ntfs and fusefs-libs after applying the patches.
>
> Please let us know if you can still access (read/write) your ntfs volumes.

I applied the patches to fusefs-libs and it built cleanly, but I then
tried rebuilding fusefs-kmod and it failed:
cc -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE
-nostdinc  -I../include -I. -I@ -I@/contrib/altq -finline-limit=8000
--param inline-unit-growth=100 --param large-function-growth=1000
-fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer  -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone
-mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables
-ffreestanding -fstack-protector -std=iso9899:1999 -fstack-protector
-Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual  -Wundef
-Wno-pointer-sign -fformat-extensions  -Wmissing-include-dirs
-fdiagnostics-show-option   -c fuse_vnops.c
fuse_vnops.c: In function 'create_filehandle':
fuse_vnops.c:1586: error: 'struct fuse_open_in' has no member named 'mode'
*** [fuse_vnops.o] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-kmod/work/fuse4bsd-498acaef33b0/fuse_module.
*** [all] Error code 1

Any idea what went wrong? FreeBSD 9-Stable updated Aug. 29. amd64
kernel on an Intel Core i5-2520M processor.

And thanks for the work on these ports that are critical to many of us.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com