Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:45:01 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        Johannes Jost Meixner <johannes@meixner.dk>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Concerning our new Code of Conduct...

Johannes Jost Meixner <johannes@meixner.dk> writes:
> I - as a male - feel not only not tolerated, but also discriminated
> against,

There are approximately 400 active committers, and not even five of
those are women.  How the *hell* can you claim to be discriminated
against when you are part of a 99% majority?

> I shall immediately cease all public contributions to the FreeBSD
> project, including but not limited to

/r/theredpill is ---> thataway.  Don't let the door hit you on the way
out.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no