Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 14:45:47 +0200
From:      Joffrey Audin <norky@grumy.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   cups-base : infinite loop while compilation

HI,

This is an error with cups-base compilation :

[...]
Making all in cups...
cd: can't cd to cups
gmake[307]: entrant dans le r=E9pertoire " /usr/ports/print/cups-base/=20=

work/cups-1.2.10 "
chmod +x cups-config
for dir in cups backend berkeley cgi-bin filter locale man monitor =20
notifier pdftops scheduler systemv test scripting/php conf data doc =20
fonts ppd templates; do\
   echo Making all in $dir... ;\
   (cd $dir; gmake -w) || exit 1;\
   done
[repeat this message again]

This message is an infinite loop where gmake[307]  in next loop is =20
gmake[308] and gmake[309]
it is forking... And I must stop before too many process freeze my =20
system.

Someone now where is the bug ??? (message "can't cd to cups" say =20
where is the probleme I think)
Thanks you