Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2012 05:12:43 +0300
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jailed NFS server

Maybe I will give unfs3 a try. However, One of the reasons I'm trying to
set it up is to be able to run Tinderbox on that jail for distributed
compiling. When I did a little searching about unfs3 + Tinderbox + jail, it
came up with posts about problems and that such setup "does not give good
results".
Any feedback about such setup? Also, is such "bad performance result" also
valid for all types of HPC/parallel computing run from jails so that "Just
Run From Host" becomes the defaul solution in these cases?

Thanks and Regards.