Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:10:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Michael Richards <michael@fastmail.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AS 1200 Install Problems

Akk. This is awful. You're now expriencing symptoms that are the same
as what the floppy boot has.

My only suggestion  on this is to see what 4.3 does for you- a change in size
of bootblock heap went in and I'm *hoping* that this clears this problem up
(for now good reason- we really don't know what's happening here except that
SRM all of a sudden stops being able to do I/O to the device we're reading
from).

-matt