Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:09:08 -0800
From:      "me" <me@jmind.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   guaranteed refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment

                                                J=2EM=2E Industries
                          55 High St=2E   Bld #7 North Billerica  MA 01862=

                          Phone (978) 663-5376     Fax (978) 663-5433   =20=

Dear Fellow Engineers,

J=2EM=2E Industries has been serving universities and high tech electronic=

manufacturers worldwide for 20 years,  providing guaranteed refurbished
semiconductor manufacturing equipment=2E

We specialize in manual/prototype machines and have the
technical experience needed to help students or  first time users to opera=
te them=2E
If you would like to visit our website, please click on www=2Ejmind=2Ecom

Sincerely,

J Stabile
B=2ES=2E EE, UMass Lowell, 1984

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list that is sent out
once or twice weekly,  listing recent arrivals, equipment available
or equipment needed,  please accept our apologies for the
inconvenience and respond to this email with the word
REMOVE (IN THE SUBJECT )=2E

If you have multiple email addresses,  that forward to your address,
please respond with MULTIPLE ADDRESSES in the subject,
followed by all addresses in the body to make sure we don't inadvertently
email you again=2E