Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:35:30 +0800
From:      Rong-En Fan <rafan@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hobbit Monitor port

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

Dear all,

Recently, I ported the Hobbit Monitor (http://hobbitmon.sf.net).
If you know Big Brother, you may find this is familiar. In short,
Hobbit rewrite shell scripts to C. I have one machine that runs
Hobbit since last year. It is quite simple and elegant for me.
The draft port net-mgmt/hobbit is available at=20

http://people.freebsd.org/~rafan/hobbit-1.shar

If you are using Hobbit on FreeBSD, please give it a try and
give me feedback. You may wonder where is the client part.
I plan to finish the server part (the above one) and start
the client part.

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn