Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2012 01:44:45 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sometimes transfer with 802.11n freezes AP (rteboot with hardware watchdog, freeze without it).

Hello, Freebsd-wireless.

 Unfortunately,  I  don't  have  more  info,  but  it  looks like 100%
reproducible: 10-15 minutes of copying files from server to laptop via
AP (my old'n'good Atheros 9220) and AP (-CURRENT, very last one) hangs
up without any messages at console. This HW has watchdog, so if
watchdogd is running, AP reboots after 5 seconds, if watcgdogd is
stopped it hangs till power cycle.

 I could not reproduce it with massive wire-only traffic or with
802.11g client.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>