Date:      Mon,  6 Nov 2006 04:04:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Protect Your Account <ofsrep.alert_cpw@wellsfargo.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wellsfargo Security Center

   [1]Wells Fargo
   [2]Wells Fargo Credit Card Dear valued WellsFargo ® member:

   Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the wellsfargo
   account we have issued this warning message :

   We have noticed that your Wells Fargo online account needs to be
   updated once again, please enter your online account information,
   because we have to verify all of the online accounts after we have
   updated our Wells Fargo Online Banking site. To verify your online
   account and access your bank account, please click on the link below :

                         [3][al_continue_off.gif]

                        [4]Continue to Stop Payment

   This e-mail was sent to all of our Wells Fargo customers. Recently, we
                 have found that many accounts were hacked.

       For further information, please contact our Customer Services.

   Contact Us:
   If you have questions, please do not respond to this message using the
   'Reply' button.
   Wells Fargo Online^® customers, [5]Sign On to your secure banking
   session and click 'Contact Us'.
   If you are not a Wells Fargo Online customer, [6]contact us here.
   Online Customer Service Code: 0610SVCCD42703