Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2021 13:27:16 -0700
From:      Rebecca Cran <rebecca@bsdio.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   USES_GCC: is "yes:build+" valid?

--------------Vxlk0zBMDjTVhjTG2Ktze60u

I'm working on updating sysutils/uefi-edk2-bhyve and ran portlint.

It's complaining about the "USE_GCC:yes:build" line, saying:

WARN: Makefile: [22]: Setting a specific version for USE_GCC should only
be done as a last resort.  Unless you have confirmed this port does not
build with later versions of GCC, please use USE_GCC=yes:build+.

I didn't see any documentation for "yes:build+" online, so I was
wondering if that's really valid?

--

Rebecca Cran

--------------Vxlk0zBMDjTVhjTG2Ktze60u--