Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 06:29:02 -0700
From:      Pete Ehlke <pde@ehlke.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another fortune candidate..

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:19:22AM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:
> Who maintains the fortunes anyway?
>
> I'd like to add this one:
>
> "I wonder what the inside of my nose smells like."
> 			- Eric Anderson, 2001

In most scientific disciplines, it is considered gauche and arrogant to
attempt to explicitly name discoveries and insights after oneself. One
hopes that the same sense of modesty and decorum would apply to fortune
files ;)

-Pete
--
"religious fanatics are not part of my desired user base."
- djb@cr.yp.to