Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:08:22 -0500
From:      Colin Farley <Colin.Farley@ecarecenters.com>
To:        matt@fruitsalad.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gratuitous ARP

   Hi Matt,

   Thanks for your reply.  = The model of the Cisco router is 2811.  Do
   you think that lowering the= timeout to 5 seconds would be ok? I have
   seen that Cisco does not recommen= d a timeout below 30 seconds but
   after reading your reply and seeing as the= re are only a couple dozen
   hosts on this subnet I would think that thi= s would be fine.  Please
   confirm. Thanks again.

   =

   Colin