Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 1997 01:51:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Who knows...Who cares..." <sinthetk@gothic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   netscape

to whom it may concern,

i know this may be very stupid, but i am looking to get a ver. of netscape
that will work in freeBSD..and netscape site is shit..could someone tell
me an ftp site for it..or just point me in the right direction.

thanks,

Ben Rosenberg

Mail to:
sinthetk@retina.net
sinthetk@gothic.net

                 "Whatever separates you from the Truth,
                  throw it away, it will vanish anyhow."

                 "Living, driving through indecision
                  Face to face, without recognition
                  Blind, we ignore this condition
                  Now I'm left with only Division."

                " There is no such thing as chance;
                  and what seems to us merest accident
                  springs from the deepest source of destiny "