Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:04:25 +0200
From:      "Paul Prinsloo (TEBiVO)" <Paul.Prinsloo@vcontractor.co.za>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Network configuratin issue

Good day

=20

I've worked through the FreeBSD document, searching for a method to
assigning one IP address to two physical NICs on the same subnet.
Currently I'm a support administrator working on Tru64 UNIX systems, but
every now and then I need to lend a hand to the FreeBSD staff, and my
knowledge falls a little short here.=20

=20

In Tru64, this is accomplished with Link Aggregation or lagconfig. I've
searched high and low for a way of doing the same on a FreeBSD system,
version 4.9, but to no avail. Any assistance or direction given as to
how I can go about this, would truly be appreciated.=20

=20

Kind regards

Paul

=20

PS. The online document I would like to complement the organization on.
It is well written, highly informative and truly clear and precise. I
wish others would conform to such a high degree of quality.

=20

=20

Paul Prinsloo=20

TEBiVO Business Continuity=20
Cell: +27 84 357 4032
paul.prinsloo@tebivo.com <mailto:yasr@tebivo.com>=20
Tel: +27 21 940 9920 Fax: +27 21 888 7979=20

=20

Click here to view our e-mail legal notice:=20
http://www.tebivo.com/email.htm <http://www.tebivo.com/Email.htm>;  or
call: +27 21 888 7920=20

=20

=93This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed b=
y Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.net/legal/email.asp "