Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:47:23 -0400
From:      "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ssh 2.0 with 4.4-stable

I cvsup'd and went from 4.3releng to 4.4-stable two days ago..  I am
using securecrt demo from my windows box.  when I try to logon with ssh
2.0, it will just disconnect w/o any error messages..  however, ssh 1.0
works fine...   they both worked on 4.3.. the only thing i could think
of when the password encryption changed when i updated..  if thats the
case, should i be using md5 des or blowfish?? or something elsE?

---
doug reynolds | the maverick | mav@wastegate.net