Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 13:24:56 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what is the difference between aout & elf

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Sure.  If the keeper said documents wants to assign me a section, I'll
> > fill it in.
>
> Keeper?  Of the FAQ?  An interesting idea, maybe we should pursue
> that someday. :-)
>
> Seriously, it's keeperless right now.  Just dive on in!

	Actually Doug White has been babysitting the FAQ for several months
now. As far as I know he is still doing so, but I've been wrong before.
:)

Doug (the other one)
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people,
time and time again, and betrayed their trust. He is no longer an
effective leader. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put
the American people through an impeachment. He will serve absolutely no
purpose in finishing out his term; the only possible solution is for the
president to save some dignity and resign."

- William Jefferson Clinton, 1974