Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 1997 04:35:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <jmcla@ocala.cs.miami.edu>
To:        webmaster@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New ports

I check your page at least twice a day looking for new ports that may
have been added.  I am already a memeber of the CURRENT mailing list,
but what I'd really like to see (not that your web pages aren't awesome
as the yare) is some kind of "new" indicator on recently added ports.
It beats suffling through each one looking for the new and updated
stuff.  Just a suggestion, and great job with everything else.

-Joe Marcus