Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:12:33 -0700 ()
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@direct-source.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP and Win95

	I'm trying to replace a Linux Modem Server with a FreeBSD 2.2.6
modem server. The problem I'm having is that my Win95 boxes won't connect
to the FreeBSD machine. I made the /windows/hosts file as was suggested in
the handbook, and have changed the Windows Networking stuff as suggested,
except for one thing. The DNS server asked for and host name should be my
ISP, or the FreeBSD box? Do I need to run Natd on the FreeBSD box to let
the Win95 machines see it. I already setup ppp to have the -alias command
so from what I understand of the docs, Natd is not needed. PPP on the
FreeBSD machine works fine, I can connect, telnet, ftp and use lynx all
without any problems.
	Also, I want to add a few more virtual terminals (ALT-Fx) someone
had mentioned to me that I could add up to 12 total. How is this done?

					Rick