Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:57:55 -0600
From:      "Richard B. Talley" <olny@nmia.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pedantic PPP primer

That link works. However, the newbies page
http://www.freebsd.org/projects/newbies.html

has the link
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/ppp/ppp.html
which does not work as of a few days ago. The now non-working link was the
way I had found the Primer originally. Thank you for providing a working link.