Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:30:49 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   VideoConferencing under FreeBSD ...

I'm getting ready to setup a client for Video Conferencing, and want to be
able to tie into the network usng my FreeBSD machin, and am wondering what
sort of software we have available as clients...

I'm also looking at a WinTV+camera for video input...is this a bad
solution?  I hear alot of good things here about the WinTV, just don't
know if its considered good for video conferencing...

Finally...reflector software.  We want to setup a central "server" on a
high sped, highly redundant network, that all connections come into and
out of...is there anything available under FreeBSD?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org