Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:58:28 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@masternet.it>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A very silly question...

I bought FreeBsd 2.1. I am a very novic user of Unix world even if not other
os... (AmigaOs, Os/2 & Win95)

Btw I am here to make you some questions:

1) I have seen that is not present the Italian keyboard setting...
Is there a easy solution about it ?

2) I seen that my kernel when boot tries to probe for a lot of devices,
slowing the boot process. It is possible to have the kernel deals only with
the device I  really have ? i.e. I have a Pentium 133mhz, 32mb ram, A2940uw
, Hds e Cdrom Scsi ...

I am sorry about these silly questions, but for me is a very different Os...
I promise to learn and not to stress you anymore :-)

Regards,
            __
         __/// Gianmarco
         \XX/