Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 12:24:21 -0500
From:      keith@lib.uchicago.edu
To:        dougb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37804: cdrdao-1.1.5 port has bad checksum

>>>>> "dougb" == dougb  <dougb@FreeBSD.org> writes:

dougb> Synopsis: cdrdao-1.1.5 port has bad checksum
dougb> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
dougb> State-Changed-By: dougb
dougb> State-Changed-When: Mon May 6 18:07:35 PDT 2002
dougb> State-Changed-Why:

dougb> There was a problem with the first sourceforge mirror in
dougb> bsd.sites.mk. Please wait about an hour, then update your
dougb> ports tree, and try again. Please let me know if this
dougb> works for you.

dougb> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=37804

Hi, took me a while to get around to this, but: yes, builds fine now!
Thanks a lot!

/k

--
Keith Waclena / keith@uchicago.edu / ATKQJ / Whoop-de-doo, Tarantula Town!