Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 09:40:56 -0700
From:      Michael Kerr <mkerr@cs.ubc.ca>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2-stable web page question

Your page at http://www.ca.freebsd.org/ports/index.html
has a link to "synchronizing your source tree" and implies the
link will take you to the 2.2-stable; however, it takes you to
http://www.ca.freebsd.org/handbook/synching.html which talks about
CTM and CVSup.
It is too bad it doesn't tell which is to be used for getting
updated to 2.2-stable.  Looking at the documents for CTM and CVSup I
find no mention of 2.2-stable!

I note that under "Why should I use CTM?" it says it is for current
but the CVSup doesn't say whether it is for stable or current.

I am very confused as to how to get to 2.2-stable

Sincerely,

a new user

Michael Kerr