Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:58:45 -0800
From:      Andy Sparrow <spadger@best.com>
To:        joe <joe-dated-1036388286.4baa8e@dubium.com>
Cc:        Michael Joyner <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>, TooMany Mirrors <freebsdguru@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI emulation help and patching

--==_Exmh_-38337991P

> Check that the file /usr/src/sys/conf/files has been patched.  It shoul=
d =

> contain the lines
>   < dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapicam
>   < dev/ata/atapi-cam.c   optional atapicam

Yup, that's probably it. I just (re)patched my src tree after a fresh =

cvsup, and this file fails to patch with atapicam-STABLE-config-20020820.=

diff. Here's sys/conf/files.rej:

*** 137,145 ****
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapicd
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapifd
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapist
  dev/ata/atapi-cd.c    optional atapicd
  dev/ata/atapi-fd.c    optional atapifd
  dev/ata/atapi-tape.c  optional atapist
  #dev/amr/amr_cam.c    optional amr
  dev/amr/amr_disk.c    optional amr
  dev/amr/amr_pci.c optional amr
--- 137,147 ----
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapicd
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapifd
  dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapist
+ dev/ata/atapi-all.c   optional atapicam
  dev/ata/atapi-cd.c    optional atapicd
  dev/ata/atapi-fd.c    optional atapifd
  dev/ata/atapi-tape.c  optional atapist
+ dev/ata/atapi-cam.c   optional atapicam
  #dev/amr/amr_cam.c    optional amr
  dev/amr/amr_disk.c    optional amr
  dev/amr/amr_pci.c optional amr

Cheers,