Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 1995 16:18:54 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libforms - thumbs up or down?

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> This makes me wonder if we shouldn't just remove libforms entirely
> since _nothing_ currently uses it.

I argued for it's demise a long time ago, but Paul defended it's
existance as something that was asked for and would be used.  I still
don't see a use for it *in the tree*, though I suppose one could use it.

I consider it: ' bloat unused by any sort of application or client
....', which means it's useless since no application or client IN the
tree uses it.

Nate