Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:12:24 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mirrors confused by "redirect" directives on www.freebsd.org

[moved to freebsd-doc]

Hi Jose,

the redirects on www.freebsd.org are optional.
Every link on a FreeBSD web site should work.
You don't need to setup redirects or aliases in your httpd
server configuration.

If you get a "page not found" error, then you found a bug in
the FreeBSD documentation, and the bug should be fixed ASAP.

-Wolfram

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org