Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:20:33 +0200
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez@wait4.org>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Virtual Machine

> In message <20061215100446.f606e1a8.rnsanchez@wait4.org>, Ricardo Nabinger Sanc
> hez writes:
> >On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:15:21 +0200
> >Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> >
> >> PS: I think that the K in kvm is for 'Avi Kivity'
> >
> >Isn't it just [K]ernel [V]irtual [M]achine?
>
> KVM is usually Kernel Virturl Memory

it can also be Keyboard,VGA,Mouse switch, but I did spell it out in the
Subject.
My intend was mainly a pun on Linux, where names are sometimes more
important that technologies :-). (both developer's surname start with K)
but all this is OT, now realy, is something happenig/talked about doing
something in this area, or is it still uncharted waters here?

danny