Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:31:27 -0500
From:      Matt White <mjw@crypt-net.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_version problem starting with 1.21

Since my last -stable build, I've been having problems with pkg_version
returning all of my packages as orphaned.  Taking a look at the script, it
appears to be now checking for port directories in /usr/ports.  This
doesn't work at all because I have no /usr/ports but instead to install
binary packages on that machine.

Looking at the CVS log, this change was apparently introduced in version
1.21 and then MFCed.  I've personally reverted this file on my system,
which corrected the problem.

Is this operator error?  If not, I'll file a PR.

-Matt