Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:31:44 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/65070: acct(2) patch

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org> wrote:

> The following reply was made to PR docs/65070; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
> To: Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
> Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: docs/65070: acct(2) patch
> Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:05:13 +0200
>
>  On Friday, April 16, 2004 2:38 AM +0200 Christian Brueffer
>  <chris@unixpages.org> wrote:
>  > New sentences should start on new lines.  Also "these values" is a bit
>  > misleading, we haven't talked about any values before.
>
>  Noted, thanks.
>
>  > This is not very in line with the sysctl lists in other manpages.
>
>  My apologies for that.  I used the layout from the sysctl (doctune) manual
>  pages that I was helping Tom Rhodes with.

I thought the .Va macro was a Ruslan Recommendation?  I could
be wrong though.

And I should be looking at the diffs hehe.

See, I warned you Marc, you hang around here too long you'll find
things to do.  And if you don't, WE will find things for you to
do.  :P

--
Tom Rhodes