Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2017 10:53:38 -0400
From:      Steve Wills <steve@mouf.net>
To:        v@fatpipi.com
Cc:        Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>, Torsten Zuehlsdorff <tz@freebsd.org>, ruby@freebsd.org, "Vanilla I. Shu" <vanilla@freebsd.org>, Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Help needed: net/rubygem-grpc
References:  <4474b97e-88ec-ead8-bb13-79e5889bf237@FreeBSD.org> <b74007b8-02f7-0b58-7618-cc006074a6e1@mouf.net> <c5c542e2-c667-67b8-ec7b-6dd07069aa91@fechner.net> <bf97c60e-2076-cf5b-b587-48b978fdf51f@FreeBSD.org> <2369ae1e-30cb-52d7-6697-a99139d74479@mouf.net> <029a9c1f-de69-3bfd-ff89-1a02feb767a0@fechner.net> <412f42ff-e5e7-03e8-fcbd-10d86d0c072c@mouf.net> <CAB_qb68G_fv1z-KQQEPcjXGub7LF4j6QS3VFj5ydjWTdd0DPoA@mail.gmail.com>

--Iagxb4ma6XhPFoS1GCqBF7WKQb0wNN0hl