Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:16:18 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Announce: ncplib 1.3-release

	Hello,

	I'm pleased to announce the release of ncplib. It is a free
NetWare client for FreeBSD. From this point I'm stop active development of
1.x branch and move all activity to 2.0 (a la -current). Of course, if
there is a bugs (and I'm sure - they are) they will be fixed and minor
version number will be bumped.

	As usually, here is a part from HISTORY file:

    -	Fixed nasty bug with multiple mount points, which was introduced in
	version 1.3b8.
    -	'ncplist' functionality extended to list few types of bindery
	objects and display mounted volumes on a specified server.
    -	Initial release of PAM module 'pam_netware' included, it may not work
	well and any comments/patches are welcomed.
    -	Significantly reduced network traffic for directory lookups.
    -	Mount point now have correct modification time instead of 1970.

	New version can be grabbed from next URLs:

http://www.butya.kz/~bp/pub/nwlib/ncplib-1.3.tar.gz
http://www.chat.ru/~rbp/pub/nwlib/ncplib-1.3.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.butya.kz/pub/nwlib/ncplib-1.3.tar.gz

P.S. I'm received several requests about 'announce' mailing list. Well,
feel free to send line 'subscribe ncplib-news' in the body of message to
majordomo@butya.kz. This list is moderated, so it should be spam-free.
--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/