Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:56:57 +1100 (EST)
From:      Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libstdc++

Sigh...  Will I ever get ports going under 10.3?

I want to install "aspell", and it wants "libstdc++.so.6".  All I can find
under ports is /usr/ports/lang/libstdc++_stldoc_4.2.2, which seems to be
documentation only.  Is the port for the library itself available, to make
"aspell" happy?  Or is it one of those silly GNU things are aren't allowed
to be distributed under another licence?