Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:10:10 -0700
From:      "Chuck TheMascot" <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>
To:        pedro@qui.uc.pt
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pxeboot

At the point your boot hangs pxeloader should be trying to read
/pxeroot/boot/loader.rc using NFS. A network sniffer (tcpdump or Ethereal)
would be very helpful to verify if this is occurring.  Do you have NFS
configured on your server ?

By the way the output you show looks a lot like a net4501, you might be
interested in looking at "theWall"  http://sourceforge.net/projects/thewall/
it's a pxe bootable PicoBSD firewall for the net4501 which is also serial
console only embedded PC.