Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 1995 14:24:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      michael squires <mikes@nickel.ucs.indiana.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Telebit WorldBlazer and FreeBSD 1.1.5.1/2.0 Release

I am about to experiment with dial-up/PPP connectivity using a Telebit
WorldBlazer connected to either a 1.1.5.1 or 2.0 Release system.  I know
about the PPP FAQ (thanks) and have a copy of the 2.0 R patch for pppd.  I
also have a copy of the O'Reilly LINUX Administration manual, which seems
to have quite a bit of useful information.  However, if anyone hax actually

	1.  set up a WorldBlazer for dial-up access

	2.  got a WorldBlazer running as a PPP server

I wouldn't mind copies of the important files.

I will be using an AST compatible 4-port card with 16550AFN UARTs.

Thanks.