Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:38:31 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest bt848 code

You can commit the changes . I don't have commit privileges nor do I want them.

Yes, I realize what you guys are trying to do.
If you wish to preserve information write it down to a file when the application
exits. During normal execution , is not a problem. I hate to preserve
state information such as the one that you guys are asking and no it is
not hard to implement, again is not a good practice to have at the driver
level. Actually, it would not surprise if some of you may get battery
back up for your favorite Bt848 based card to preserve its state between
power cycles 8)

All in all things are really shaping up 8)

	Have fun guys,
	Amancio