Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2012 01:40:08 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   (more) bugs fixed in -HEAD, AP mode is now mostly (again) stable!

Hi all,

I just fixed a rather silly/ridiculous bug that I introduced into
ath(4) when I reworked the reset path to not just purge frames during
an interface reset.

The 11na/11ng stuff is now stable again.

I didn't notice it before because I didn't have enough background
traffic _and_ interface rests. Silly me. :(

In any case, if you've been waiting to upgrade to a -HEAD checkout to
do more 11n testing, now would be a good time. Just remember to
disable background scan or things will definitely hang on you.

Next - BAR handling and correct queue pause/resume handling. Then I
can flip it on by default!

Adrian