Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:47:14 +0300
From:      Victor Meirans <vic@risc.lv>
To:        freebsd-isp <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   netware rconsole on freebsd?

Hello,

Is there any way to manage Novell Netware servers from FreeBSD box if
telnet is disabled on Netware for security reasons?

I mean is there some tool for FreeBSD like "rconsole" for DOS?

I tried to search the web for info, but could only find it for xconsole,
which requires "NetWare/IP" package installed on netware server.

If none is available, is it possible to run rconsole DOS binary on
FreeBSD with some DOS or Windows emulator? Enyone tried?

Any clues?

Thanx in advance,