Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 1997 03:13:55 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 sources w/out export restriction

According to Antal Rutz:
> Unfortunately they work with whole replacement files not with diffs.

It is not a real problem if you have the CVS tree. Run the shipped script
to move all -new files into their proper places and run "cvs diff".

> It even can't be compiled under 2.2-stable...

Hmmm, interesting. As soon as I get some time, I'll try to merge 2.2-stable
changes. Françis will make a new version as soon as he gets his 2.2.5 CD
anyway.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #36: Sat Oct  4 19:58:34 CEST 1997