Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:36:19 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: roll call and USB "plan"

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 01:15:03PM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:

> ok, so, who's subscribed? (who considers themselves able to work on USB)
>
> 1/ where are we?
>  I've seen USB commits recently from several people..
>  anyone have any plans and uncommitted work?

Well, I have patches against 4.x for kern/69319 and some other problems I
found while investigating it.  You, I and Warner discussed this briefly a
month or so ago, but it was understandably lost in the pre-5.3 effort.  I'd
like to get some agreement on what the correct fix is and commit it.

Other than that I'm keen to do whatever I can to improve our USB2 support,
but I need to get more familiar with the code first.

	Scott

Scott Mitchell           | PGP Key ID | "Eagles may soar, but weasels
Cambridge, England       | 0x54B171B9 |  don't get sucked into jet engines"
scott at fishballoon.org | 0xAA775B8B |      -- Anon