Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:08:11 -0800
From:      "Chris Smith" <chrissmith@mgci.com>
To:        "lazy" <lazy@daemons.aregreat.net>
Cc:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/mailto.html

> Real easy, the first step is to RTFM.
> Read the stuff at the website, and stop being an idiot.
>
> Read, Download (or buy), Burn (or buy), Install, Use.
>
> That's how you use BSD.  Or was that too confusing?

That's a wonderful way to chase potential new users of FreeBSD away.

Inquiring about FreeBSD and how to get started with it should not be met
with a holier than thou attitude to RTFM.  Calling someone an idiot for
asking a simple question is pretty immature, IMO.

Grow up please and think before you reply to someone.  We're all adults
here (at least we need to act like them).  If someone's question annoys
you, keep the annoyance to yourself (now annoying responses are a
different story :-).

Let's move on please.