Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anant <nfnti@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wireless on Dell Latitude C800

Hi,
 I have a Dell Latitude C800 running FBSD 4.6.2 and am planning to purchase a wireless
PCMCIA card for my laptop. I was wondering which one works best with my particular laptop
and if anyone had any suggestions as to which one I should get (price is somewhat of a
factor). I also need it to work in Windows ME (I know, hopefully that will change soon).
The network is 802.11b and Wi-Fi. I should also be able to get 11Mbps transfer rates
(although it probably won't happen, this should be the max speed on the card). Thanks.