Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 16:00:51 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   SoundBlaster Audigy 2

You're not likely to see that in the FreeBSD kernel as yet.  However, OSS
( http://www.opensound.com ) has a driver that will work at least for
output, if not all the neat features that card is capable of.

The downside?  You have to pay...

The upside?  It works, and works well!

Aaron Mildenstein
Senior UNIX Systems Administrator
SME Hosting, NTT/Verio

__

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and taste good with ketchup."