Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:21:22 -0700
From:      Charles Randall <crandall@matchlogic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Greg <admin@fastserve.net>
Subject:   RE: MFS through NFS

One more thing, before you do anything else you should attempt to prove to
yourself that this isn't a hardware problem. I implied that in my initial
response, but thought I should explicitly state it.

What happens if you put all-new memory in the server machine? Is this
reproducible on another machine?

Charles