Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:47:22 +0800
From:      "Lloyd Casafranca" <lloyd@stream.net.ph>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HELP

Whew, do i like this OS, after being frustrated over unsucessful
installations of
linux,  this OS worked the first time i tried it, talk about being easy.

My company uses NT as an internet platform for an ISP, now i have fought
RELENTLESSLY
against this OS, however Management doesn't like the concept os an OS
without support.

Now I have 2 weeks to prove to them that UNIX is the way to go in terms of
reliablility
and stability and why it is better than NT

anyway,  HELP!

whom can i address questions like...

how do i access my CDROM

how do i make FreeBSD as a gateway for an internet Cafe
and can it generate IP address for the Cafe's workstations,
similar to what guys at the Linux side are doing.

thankx in advance

lloyd@stream.net.ph