Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:08:56 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/doc/sysinstall2 sysinstall2.sgml

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 04:07 AM, Max Okumoto wrote:

> If only we were a GNU project :-)

What would it change? We could still link to it if it saves us the
hassle of maintaining our own UI library. ;)

> Yea, I would like libh to be close to DLDialog.

It's already pretty close. Things I see are missing:

- images
- combo box
- type-restricted input boxes (dldialog has "password", "numeric" and
"ip", apparently, but that's easy to do anyways)

apart from that, DLDialog is limited. And I don't think we'll have any
problems implementing those widgets on our side.

A.