Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2005 04:34:37 +0300
From:      "Andrew P." <infofarmer@gmail.com>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@mail.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        amd64@freebsd.org, re-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IPSec panic?

Just to confirm it:

I tried 5.4-RELEASE, 6.0-RELEASE and 6.0-STABLE -
every one panicked with just "options IPSEC" added to
generic kernel and "setkey -D" command typed.

I'll be conducting basic kernel debugging as soon as I
learn how to do it.

As far as I am concerned, this issue is dead serious
and very highly critical. Networking is the single most
powerful strength of *BSD and we can't live with such
core functionality as IPSec broken on a Tier-1 platform.