Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 1995 13:32:38 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com (user alias)
Subject:   Re: kernel auf BLUES schiefgelaufen (fwd)

> > > userconfig.o: Undefined symbol `_scsi_cinit' referenced from text segment
> >
> > Anyone knowing the reason why?
>
> Do you actually read this mailing list?  :-)  Peter Dufault warned everyone
> to rebuild config earlier today, and there was a pre-warning yesterday as
> well..  Notice to all:  Please don't run -current if you can't get mail
> from this list in a timely fashion!

Hhhmm. On normal days (when freefall is up and running ;-) I'm getting
about 200 mails. Somehow I must have overlooked it.Sorry for that.
Maybe I need something like "Achtung! Still gestanden"
rather than "HEADS UP" ;-) in the Subject: line.

> 					Jordan

FreeBSD blues 2.1.0-Development FreeBSD 2.1.0-Development #0: Sun Feb 26
20:27:39  1995     root@blues:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386