Date:      Thu, 02 Apr 1998 22:00:04 -0500
From:      Matt Reynolds <mrenolds@unix.asb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install Problems

--------------A022157BD82037519BBA4116

Hi.  I am new to the many Unix variations but I thought that I should
get to know the system since a large mass of the web is based on Unix.
Anyways, I have all of the files that I need and I have the boot.flp
image on a disk to boot to.  The problem is that after I set up
everything I can't run the installation.  To clarify what I mean is that
either when I try to begin the install via FTP it gives me a message
saying that it can't find ftp.freebsd.org (the server I intend to use).
I realize that I must connect to my PPP server at my ISP, but how do I
get an active connection so I can get the installation under way?
If you would be so kind to as email me directly instead of posting the
answer to this group it would be greatly appreciated.

Matt
aka "the bullet"

mrenolds@unix.asb.com

--------------A022157BD82037519BBA4116