Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2012 02:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libreoffice 3.5.6 update- went really smooth.

Hi,

Thanks for recent update, all went really well and hassle free.

FYI, my system is FreeBSD 9.1-PRERELEASE #0 r239620 amd64,
all I did was:

# portmaster devel/p5-Locale-gettext archivers/p5-Archive-Zip

(This is required if you have built perl with nonbase compiler,
to ensure that modules are built with the same one.)

# cd /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice

# portmaster --packages-build --delete-build-only -d .

(I have all options in libreoffice config disabled)

And that's all :)

PS. Maybe could be tweaked further, by passing a -G to last
portmaster step, as 'make config' for dependencies which would
be in the installed from package is pointless.