Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:29:18 +0200
From:      Tilman Linneweh <arved@freebsd.org>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TODO items for 5.3R

* Hiroki Sato [Di, 17 Aug 2004 at 17:25 GMT]:

>  As you know, src/ tree is now frozen and we are working
>  for making 5.3R as good as we can.  Here are our TODO items
>  for doc for the moment:
>
>  - sound(4) related manual pages
>  - Early Adopter's Guide
>  - Hardware Notes
>  - Installation Notes
>  - "5.X" will be -STABLE
>  - X.org
>  - rc.d scripts
>  - kernel configuration section and IPsec section
>
>  Comments?  If you have other additional items and/or comments,
>  please let me know.

Josef today pointed out that "Chapter 11 Kernel debugging" of the
developers-handbook isn't uptodate after the latest gdb import.

This is very important information for people that just installed
5.3 and their kernel goes *BOOM* (hopefully not too many :-).

regards
tilman